from Black Rock City to Bangkok, and beyond, by Bones and Lulu



Release


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am surrounded by luxury. 2 computers. Lights and electricity wired through the walls. Music, movies, newspapers, knowledge at my fingertips. Wine. Glass in the pane of the window beside me. A phone I can dial to reach anyone I know. The fluffy pillows, the firm mattress, the soft sheets of the sturdy bed beside me is majestic. We are giving all of it up. We are giving it up for malaria and moonrises and utter uncertainty, and it feels so good.


0 Responses to “Release”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


current

collected

others


ATOM 0.3


send email to Bones or Lulu!
(set to prevent spam, so you'll have to fix the addresses)